Sometimes it is easier to pay something by credit card, but how do I add it as a means of payment on tapio?
And how can I pay already outstanding invoices by credit card? I want to answer these questions here.
To add a credit card, please follow these steps:
- in "My tapio" click on "My Account":
- then click on the "Account" suitcase symbol
- click on "Payment methods" in the selection menu:
- and then click on "Add new payment method":
- follow the instructions by clicking on "continue":
- an input mask opens in which you can enter your credit card information:
Done. Your credit card is now ready to be used for the next invoices.
If you want to pay an existing invoice with a credit card, proceed as follows:
- unpaid invoices are displayed under "My Account" directly on the home page:
- here you can click right on the button "Pay":
- an overview opens in which all outstanding invoices and the amounts are displayed.
After clicking on "Pay", the input mask for the credit card information opens again:
Afterward, the invoice is settled.
How do I reach the tapio service?
If you have further or unanswered questions, please contact our service hotline:
|+49 7452 9299 933
Monday to friday from 8 am to 5 pm
at german time
or write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org